Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trial Run

Welcome, Jessica, to the 20th century! This is my first blog ever. Well, not ever. As it turns out, I had to create a blog for a class I was taking back in 2007. I didn't remember that though until I tried to create this one for the fam, just like all the other moms I know have done, and our email address was already used for an account. "Hmmm," thought I. "I must have done this before." So now here I am just trying to see if I am smart enough to do this. How many college degrees does it take to create a family blog? Kind of makes you wonder what grade I earned in that class, doesn't it?

It was an A, by the way.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Welcome to the blog world. Now hurry up and get some pics on this bad boy. You know...in your spare time. Kate fell asleep about two minutes after we left your house...so much for making it until noon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good but don't you mean 21st century?? And I am a mom in the tech world but don't use a blog for our family...pretty much use facebook instead. Hopefully I see you enough to get face to face time rather than facebook time or blog:) Either way updates are nice and another means of 21st century communication!

    ReplyDelete